For Amazon Sellers
AMAZON PRIVATE LABEL AUTOMATION SERVICE
What is Amazon Private label
Investing in private label products for small businesses is the key to success in this new business landscape. Of course, as an investor, you will want to get a solid understanding of what you are putting your money into before you infuse your capital into it. Let’s take a quick look at what an Amazon private label is and how it can change the way you do commerce with Amazon’s platform. Private labeling is simply attaching your own brand name or graphics into an existing line of products, and sell them in Amazon, or in any other e-commerce platform in general. In a nutshell, you buy a batch of products from a wholesale supplier, and then you attach your own branding in the packaging as well as in your advertising.
The definition sounds simple, but the implementation is without doubt a bit more complicated. However, devising an Amazon private label strategy is easy if you know the steps that you need to take. We’ll tell you what those steps are. The first step to implementing private labelling is to find who exactly will want to provide you with the products that you need. There are actually a number of manufacturers online who will be more than happy to provide you with non-branded products in bulk and integrate your branding into those items. You will need to do due diligence or extensive market research to identify who those suppliers are, and to start contacting them. The second step is to know which of your potential suppliers you will want to partner with in your private labelling journey. That can mean lots of back and forth discussions with prospective suppliers, and sampling. Don’t hesitate to order a small batch of items for sampling before you commit to a partnership with the supplier.
This part of the process is very important. It shows you not only the quality of the products they provide, but also how they go about their fulfillment process. How fast they can deliver, how they address your customer concerns – these will all be answered with a sample order from the supplier. While you’re talking with prospective suppliers, you should also turn your attention to your branding. If you haven’t done so already, create the graphics that you need to incorporate not only into your products but also in your Amazon Seller profile. You can’t do private labelling without getting your brand in place. After you’ve addressed these three concerns, all you have to do is start selling and marketing your brand in Amazon. Amazon will take care of the shipping for you, as is the norm, through the private labelling Amazon FBA service. Your suppliers only need to deliver your stock to the Amazon warehouses, and the Fulfillment by Amazon service will take on the logistics for you.
why amazon private label is the new business model
E-commerce is inevitably moving towards private labelling as a business model. It will start with Amazon, but soon enough, the availability of bulk suppliers and the ease of starting your brand online will ensure that private labels will be the new name of the game. There are many benefits to getting into private labelling for your Amazon business. Here are some of those advantages you can get out of registering your private label with Amazon:
- The process of selling and fulfillment is much more simplified. With Fulfillment by Amazon at your side, and your suppliers handling the logistics for you, all you really need to do as a private label merchant in Amazon is to optimize your listings and make sure that you appear favorably in the search results.
- You give your e-commerce business a boost in the PR side. Reselling products from other brands is a good start in e-commerce, but having your own brand gives your small to medium enterprise a big boost in reputation. You can increase your profit margins considerably as well as exercise more stringent control over the pricing.
- You can monitor any possible copyright infringement easily. While your competitors may be sourcing the same products from your manufacturer, they cannot use your brand in their marketing. Amazon’s brand registry service allows you to search for people who willfully infringe on your trademark and make money off your name without your consent, so you can take appropriate action.
- There is literally a whole world of suppliers to reach out to and source from. As long as you spend time communicating with the wholesalers, you can be sure to find the best private label manufacturers to partner with as a certified Amazon Private Label brand. Again, these manufacturers will take care of fulfilling your orders and ship to Amazon without you having to lift a finger.
- You can apply private labelling to other platforms as well, and not just Amazon. As long as you got your branding down to pat with the necessary graphics and information, you can sell your private branded merchandise anywhere. All you need to do to set yourself up is to establish the supply chain from your supplier, to the warehouses, and then to the customer.
There are plenty of other benefits that you could get out of private labelling for Amazon, Shopify and other e-commerce platforms. The meat of the message is this – as a business, you must not get left behind when there are groundbreaking trends happening in the market. Private labelling is one such trend, and you need to get on board as soon as you can so you can establish yourself ahead of your competitors.
So… taking that first step is the most important part of your journey. Once you’ve decided to cross the Rubicon and start selling as a private label, you’ll need the help of private label automation services to register your brand. That’s where we, the Private Label Assassins, come in.
AMAZON PRIVATE LABEL AUTOMATION PACKAGES
Here at Private Label Assassins, we take pride in being able to get you off to a start with Amazon Brand Registry and private labelling as soon as possible. Here are some of the benefits that you could enjoy when you enlist us to take care of your Amazon Brand Registry and automated private label needs for you:
- Quick turnaround time. When you trust us with your registry needs, we could get you started in as little time as 1 month. You don’t need to wait a year to become a private label seller on Amazon with our service.
- Flexibility. While selling on Amazon as private label, you could also do the same in other popular e-commerce platform: Shopify!
- Full account support, including Appeal Service in the unfortunate event that your Amazon service gets suspended. We will also take care of your account’s health and keep it in top shape.
- Full automation. We understand that you’ve worked hard to get your Amazon business off the ground, and we respect that. We will work harder to replicate that very same success for you with our private label automation, and go the extra mile for you beyond ROI.
Interested? We’re sure you’d like to get a piece of that market pie. Take a look at our packages and how much they’d cost you. All of these packages include Brand Registry, Account Protection and full support services.
In addition to the default inclusions, the Basic Package allows you to develop up to 3 products for your new brand with a potential revenue of $500,000 within the next 2 years. You only need a capital of $25,000 to sign up for the Basic Package.
The Platinum Package includes all the features of the basic package, plus the following perks – a dedicated website, virtual assistant services, including 24/7 customer service, rendered to be rendered by the best of our staff for your account and social media management, and 20 products for your private label. The initial investment is $50,000 with a two-year revenue projected at $1.44 million.
Our most profitable package, this offer is worth two times of the Platinum package. It includes the same features, but with an initial investment of $100,000 and a two-year revenue of $2.88 million.
After recouping your capital after the projected two years, you have the option to renew and continue working with us to develop your private label business in Amazon.
Private Label Assassins is staffed by highly experienced virtual assistants and account managers who all have upwards of 7 years’ experience in e-commerce as well as SEO, PPC, social media management and many other services needed to establish your reputation and drive sales to your e-commerce business. You’re in good hands with us.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. All you need to do is fill up the form with your email address, and we’ll get back ASAP to you on how you can start your new path to success, and financial independence as an e-commerce merchant.